My job requires a lot of travel and I love every second of it. The rush of the airport, the culture of every city, the new clients and companies – it keeps things interesting. But with great travel comes great responsibility (I think that’s how that saying goes). I am meeting new people, standing on various stages, and maneuvering through countless events. Something that was once so natural and simple for me, has shifted. Post pandemic, I have integrated a level of intentionality and care to keep myself and my clients healthy with my personal COVID event guidelines. I have a few main priorities when I travel:
Produce a epic speech
Eat some good food
Stay in a clean hotel
And most importantly…
Stay healthy and safe!
In our post pandemic world, a lot of health standards have changed, which has adjusted the way I run my business. I take countless precautions that will give you confidence when hiring me! I wanted to share with you several standards that I uphold that can give you confidence in my health when hiring me:
1. Take multivitamins daily to keep my health in order.
2. When traveling I enjoy healthy foods and immune booster drinks.
3. Actively work out 5x a week to keep my mind and body prepared for health.
4. Stay hydrated for good brain function and a clear voice.
5. Utilize Oura Ring tracking that keeps account of my temperature, sleep schedule and more.
6. Wear my face mask at the airport.
7. Pre -TSA check-in at airport – this allows me less contact and cross germs with others.
8. Constantly washing and sanitizing hands when necessary.
9. Use a sanitizing blue light to clean all of my traveling gear.
10. Take a hot shower at hotel check-in to get clean after my airport travels.
11. Put on fresh clothes straight from my suitcase.
12. Don’t sweat the small stuff
My team and I know that there are a lot of uncontrollables when flying — delayed flights, busy airports, etc. – and because of this, we do everything to get to our client on time to help them put on the most epic event!
The above standards have become my habits for travel. My goal is for you to feel assured that my lifestyle aides in my health as I honor your company COVID event guidelines. Now, let’s have an epic event.
In the event that something unexpected comes up with the health of my audience or myself, I can and have made quick transitions to virtual speeches that are dynamic and engaging for all attendees.
As you consider speakers in this ever-changing world, just know that I got you! So, if you are not a client already, submit your details below and my team will get back to you quickly and attentively.