Jill Monaco is a Christian speaker, life coach, podcaster, and author. She is the founder and CEO of Jill Monaco Ministries, a 501(c)3 nonprofit that encourages people to pursue the presence of God and find freedom in Christ. As a speaker, she captures the attention of her audience with her engaging faith-filled and transparent stories. On her podcast, The Jill Monaco Show, Jill and her guests explore God’s teachings. Her goal is to inspires listeners to love God, love themselves, and love others. Her first book The Freedom Coach Model has reached #1 on the Amazon bestseller list.
- Finding a way to be thankful for things in life and looking at the bigger picture when you can is often very beneficial in the long run.
- Certain life experiences can be wide ranging and seemingly irrelevant to your current pursuits. However, the lessons and skills you garner from them can still be incredibly useful.
- Everyone on their journey can share where they’re at. Use what you have right now. There is a process to get where you want to be.
- Jill shares how it is important for her to make time with God in order to keep her humble, grounded, and energized.
- Listen about a day in the life of Jill and what her speaker routine is like.
- “Sometimes you need that salt in your life to show who you are truly meant to be.” – Charles Clark
- “The preparation is just as important as the performance.” – Jill Monaco
- “You don’t have to be 100% healed or secure for God to use your story.” – Jill Monaco
- “I have to work hard, but then I have to rest. And in the rest, that’s where the grace is.” – Charles Clark
- “An imitation of somebody else is never as great as an authentic you.” – Jill Monaco
Episode Resources & Links
Instagram + Twitter: jillmonaco | Facebook: jillmonacoministries
Instagram + Facebook: @thecharlesclark