Mike Michalowicz is a globally renowned book author, entrepreneur, business coach, mentor, and speaker. From a point of almost losing everything to publishing more than 8 books on entrepreneurship and personal management, Mike has gained valuable experience in entrepreneurship, business, and motivational speaking. By his 35th birthday, Mike founded and sold two multi-million dollar companies. Now Mike is helping businesses and entrepreneurs understand what they are doing wrong in their companies and setting them on a path to more success. He also speaks regularly and knows the secrets of giving outstanding and highly engaging speeches that will make audiences become fans.
- Family and the people you are surrounded by are everything. They can help guide and support you during times of need.
- Difficult experiences can teach you about honesty, not just with other people but also with yourself.
- It is important to show up, even for the small moments, as they can create the backbone and structure you need for future performances. It is also important to have a test group that will give you critical feedback.
- “Fear is a great motivator; it gets you going.” – Mike Michalowicz
- “We are more resilient than we think we are.” – Charles Clark
- “The lowest moments sometimes are the greatest gifts anyone could have because they give you a broader view of the opportunities in your life.” – Mike Michalowicz
- “True speaking is building a connection.” – Charles Clark
- “There is always someone in the room that needs to listen to what you are saying; speak to that one person.” – Mike Michalowicz
Episode Resources & Links
Website: mikemichalowicz.com OR mikemotorbike.com
To get access to all our episodes, visit our podcast page! Enroll in our Journey to Paid Speaking Gigs Program to find your voice and learn how to create your own speaking business.